Price is per person.
We don’t know what you’ve heard about Hungarian beers, but once you try one, you will never want to try any other. There are hundreds of Hungarian craft beers these days. Most of the Hungarian craft lagers follow the Czech lines, commonly Pilsner-style (pale or blond lagers, with a slightly bitter taste), but we have nice Bock-style beers too (dark or brown, using caramel mash for the color and sweeter taste). A perfect activity before the perfect night in Budapest.
- pretty hostess guide
- 5 different types of beer per person ( 0,35 pint/person) – blonde lager, red IPA, seasonal IPA on tap, brown ale, sourcherry ale, beer biscuits
- beer expert ready to take your questions
- 60 of fine Hungarian craft beer to taste
- beer biscuits
- V.I.P. craft beer pub in the city central just for your service
You need to know:
- 1-hour experience
- after the tasting you have a chance to try other drinks at the place (cash bar is available)
- You also have chance to try 60 different Hungarian craft beers at the place
- There are other kind of drinks at beer bar, not just beers.